We are hiring…..
Are you a chartered town planner at Senior Planner/Associate Director level looking to join one of Northern Ireland’s leading planning consultancies? If so we would love to hear from you.
Our vibrant and successful Belfast office is located in the heart of the city’s bustling Cathedral Quarter.
We have exciting opportunities to join our team where you will work on some of the most exciting development proposals across Northern Ireland. Our work is diverse and extends across all sectors including residential, mixed use, renewable energy, infrastructure, city centre and regeneration, tourism and commercial.
You will be planning and delivering results for our extensive client base, developing new and existing client relationships and joining a supportive team with exciting career opportunities.
In the first instance please reply to email@example.com by 8th November 2023 with a CV and covering letter explaining why we should be talking to you and what you can add to our team.
- You will be degree qualified and a chartered town planner with 5-10 years professional experience, preferably from a consultancy or private sector background
Your role will include:
- Managing major and EIA development projects including residential, mixed use, renewable energy and other planning applications including co-ordinating design and multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
- Preparing development appraisals
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Co-ordination of pre-application community consultation events
- Lodging appeals and preparing for and appearing at informal hearings and direct professional access/instruction of Counsel
- Developing client relationships and contributing to business development
In return we offer excellent remuneration, a generous company pension, health insurance, bonus scheme and additional benefits.